Monday, July 11, 2011

From the Train to the Tram.

I am not a great traveler. I prefer driving over flying. I feel like I have more room to pack and it sounds strange, but it feels like we take our own little piece of home and space with us. It gives us more freedom to be on our own time frame and if our little ones get fussy, we aren't inconveniencing anyone else. By the time we had been on the Tram for a couple of minutes, Kyce was determined to get out of his stroller. Normally I would tell him, "No," however in trying to keep him from crying and avoiding the death stares from commuters, we took him out.

And then it all became fun and games.

He loved hanging on the handles and flirting with anyone in site.
By the time we hit the airport our girls acted as if they had never eaten a meal in their entire life, so they scarfed down the, oh so healthy, Micky D's.

2 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh you're good to start blogging. Maybe I'll do that right now, I just keep avoiding it because it seems like a mountain.

Kathy Koch said...

Our little flirt He is such a sweetie and who can resist that smile....He is already quite the little traveler I am sure the girls loved all the new experiences too....