Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July Dinner at the Jones'

Something that struck me at this dinner is how much I love when we are together and we have time to just sit and catch up and talk and laugh and enjoy one another's company. At this point we were talking about the best books we have read lately. It was so fun. I also just love how some of these pictures capture those relationships between brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, mothers and fathers, and Grandparents.
It always feels so long in between visits and everyone especially the kiddos, change so much, yet we just seem to pick up, where we left off.It reminds me so much of the relationship I had with my cousins growing up, we lived in Colorado and they all lived in Minnesota, but we loved getting together and playing in the hot summer days.







1 comment:

Kathy Koch said...

Nice pictures Looks like it was a great time We are all so blessed to have wonderful families to enjoy....