Friday, July 15, 2011

Sabbath Day in Washington.

It is always a neat experience to have all of the Villarreal Children and their families together in Church on Sunday, when we are there. It is a very large group and all of the grandchildren look so much alike.

We all were suppose to take family pictures after church back at the homes that we were staying at, so I only have our family picture along with Mike, Nani and their children.
These pictures were taken on the beautiful and for Kyce, the very enticing pond, in their back yard.
We all gathered together that evening for a very special Family Home Evening/fireside experience.
Malia, Renae and Matt
Maya, Kaydree and Autumn

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

Come to think of it I haven't even seen our family picture because it was taken on Jerry's camera. I should have uploaded the pictures when I was there! You guys look so good and the pond is gorgeous...but I'm glad there were no bad accidents involving it!

Linz said...

Everyone is so cute!!! There is nothing like cousin time!

Linz said...

P.S. It is so hot I feel like jumping in that pond.