Sunday, May 3, 2009

Como Zoo

Last week Kaydree and Karsyn got to hang out with their cousin, Nick. They had a blast! He made them both laugh so hard, they both had little accidents! ;-)
We went to the Zoo with Emily and Nick. It was perfect. Right as we were leaving it started pouring, but it was nice the whole time we were there.
It was fun having a little boy in the house. It is so funny how they are so different from girls even at such an early age!
Karsyn is such a little poser for pictures!
This room is always the stinkiest room!
At the end of the day, both Karsyn and Nick, crashed for 2 hours. I may have taken a little nap, too!

7 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

This weekend mom was telling my about Nick making the girls laugh. How fun. Your right, boys are so different.

Nicole said...

The zoo is such a fun place. It's nice that Como is free. We never went very often when we were kids because it was so expensive to take us all.

Tina said...

Ok first of all, I have a picture of Kaydree in the giraffe house from when we went a few years ago with that same pose, holding her nose!!! HA HA HA!!! I do the same thing :o)

Kathy Koch said...

Oh how cute Nick always makes all of us laugh he is such a funny guy and he isn't even trying He just has such a dry sense of humor already. We look forward to the time they spend here together.

shantel said...

I love Como Zoo!!

Looks like a fun filled day!!

Linz said...

Oooo, I want to go there so much. I love how Kaydree is plugging her nose in that one pic. That was hilarious when you mentioned they both had little accidents from laughing. The beanbag nap picture is great too. I hope the zoo took your mind off of any nausea you felt that day.

Emily said...

We both had a great time and thank you so much for keeping Nicholas for me. He can be a handful so I am glad your girls enjoyed him. He had a lot of fun too and it was so cute when we were leaving and Karsyn wanted to keep him for 3 weeks. Let me tell you I was tempted but I wouldn't do that to you in your condition;)