Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wish I had...

I would love to invest in a hot tub, however we live on a very busy road, so there wouldn't be anything quiet about sitting outside and trying to enjoy nature. At my parent's house though, it is so peaceful to go out in the early mornings and I usually take a book, and enjoy the sounds of nature and not the sounds of the city. To the kiddos, the hot tub is just fun. I don't think we enjoy it for the same reasons.

I have to admit, now that our little guy has discovered the hot tub, it is difficult to sneak away and get some quiet time, but then again, it is fun to watch him get so excited for it.

Saying, "Hot tub," is a forbidden thing to say, unless you plan on taking him out there because he incessantly says, "Hot tub." Disclaimer: Please do not call child protective services on us, my parents keep their hot tub much lower then normal due to heart conditions, so we are not putting our almost 2 year old child in a dangerously hot, hot tub.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Our girls love a hot tub as well. Again for all the wrong reasons. Looks like your family has been having a great time with your family. Making memories, that's what it is all about.

Danny and Shalayne said...

I just see a little miniature benjy in the bottom picture of Kyce. It makes me smile!

I have to tell you, Ada has a cousin named Tyson but she calls him Kyce-son and I asked her why and she said because she likes Kyce's name better. hahaha.

Kathy Koch said...

He is so smart we cannot even spell HOTTUB and he knows exactly what we mean...