Thursday, October 13, 2011

Enjoying Summer in the Fall

We don't usually get to take the pontoon out this late in the season, nor do we want to because it is usually so cold. This year though we are still enjoying being out on the lake, maybe not in the water but at least in the sun and seeing all the beautiful fall colors in this warm sunny weather instead of the freezing cold wind.


Some of the kids brought buddies along.
Yes, that is our son in the pink and yellow flowered life jacket. Poor little boy and he has a princess fishing pole. I guess that is what you get with two older sisters.and she is wearing a Power Ranger one...pink one is in the front though.
Of course the boys got the front seats so that they could fish.
No, they didn't catch anything but they enjoyed trying.

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

What a beautiful day it was I could just float around all day and enjoy the colors and the peaceful lake.
I think those days are over now though but we sure enjoyed them while we had them....

Anonymous said...

Ummmm - not one of those pictures is flattering of me. A day of no showering, windblown hair, and a fat tummy from your mom's DELISH foods.

Danny and Shalayne said...

jerry and delia took all the good weather there. while they were here it was gorgeous and the minute they left to minnesota it started raining and was so cold here. then they came back and now it is beautiful again! I hope it lasts!!

PS I love the family pics that Jerry took! There were so many adorable ones!!!

Kristen said...

Sara, Shame on you! You are gorgeous, even without showering. I will post an ugly picture of my next...that will make you realize that you look fabulous! Seriously.
Shalayne, I am excited about the pics. Laurel edited some for me and I have others to put in dropbox. Do you have a dropbox account?