Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our First Day in Washington

We stayed at Grandpa and Grandma's house but they both worked the first couple of days that we were there so we went to the Jones' to hang out. Auntie Becky and Uncle Ken live right down the road and we were so glad because the entire time we were there, the girls wanted to be playing with their cousins. On the first day we decided, since the kiddos were having a great time entertaining themselves, we decided to go out for lunch with Tony, Valeria, Diego, Aaron, Ken and Becky. Checos was the best little Mexican Restaurant!
I just loved seeing Kyce with all the little Villarreal boy, cousins, he looks so much like them! Diego was an amazing helper the entire time we were there. While I was eating he came right over and said, "Here, let me take Kyce so that you can eat!" Oh, the manners! Love that kid!
It was so fun watching Kaydree and Karsyn with their cousins (Rylinn and Maya) that they hadn't seen in a long time, way too long, but they picked up right where they left off!

4 comments:

shantel said...

So fun to see them with all their cousins, family is the best!!

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like the girls and Kyce had lots of attention. I am glad they had such a good time with their cousins. I have always said it is great when cousins can be friends as well..
Boy I miss a good mexican restaurant makes my mouth water just thinking about it...

Luann said...

I love cousin time!

Linz said...

Diego is super cute!!