Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kyce's First Parade..

We had been out on the lake playing for most of the day..So Kaydree and Kenna took a quick nap on the way over to Tyler.
Waiting for the parade to start is always torture for the girls and Benjy!
Kyce sat so nice just hanging out. He loved the bands. This little boy loves music!
The girls are only concerned about one thing...
CANDY.
When he trys to escape, we go for the medicine bottle. His favorite thing to chew on... I know, great parenting, right?
We laughed so hard at this clown. For some reason, he picked Karsyn out of the crowd to tease. He sat and stared at her and he was wearing a pin that said, "It's my birthday, give me a KISS." Karsyn of course was freaked out and hid behind Kenna, while Kaydree kept trying to push her out! The older people behind us were getting a chuckle out of the scene it made.
The funny thing was that he left and went down the road a ways and then came back, right for Karsyn, again. Then we were all just rolling!
Grandma was crying, she was laughing so hard! Kaydree's comment was, "Now I know why little kids get freaked out by clowns!"

3 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

I had a good laugh out of that one! I could only imagine how Karsyn was...lol and Kaydree has a point!! I love seeing all the fun family memories that you guys are making. Maybe we all need to move to Marshall. Seems like there is always something fun going on:)

Kathy Koch said...

That was so funny I did laugh till I cried but then again Grandpa thinks I have a warped sense of humor...Man that was a good parade the kids made out like bandits with the candy and beanie babies and stuffed animals It was very enjoyable Kyce really liked his freezee that he bit a hole in and got orange freezee all over him..I think we will have to go back next year...Maybe this time in time to get an ableskiver I know I spelled it wrong but you know what I mean

The "Serene" Life said...

I wish I knew you were at the Aebleskiver parade....I was only 2 blocks from you, I could have come over to say hello!!! PS- Rylie HATED that darn clown too....she was stuck to me like glue!