Monday, August 9, 2010

Day Three in Washington?

I can't really remember what we did on the third day...the day before the reunion started. I can say, thank goodness for the soccer net that entertained Kaydree and her cousins the entire week! I almost forgot that I had two daughters, they were so busy playing! The guys went salmon fishing really early in the morning. We kind of just hung out. It was kind of nice. Benjy and I went with Ken, Tony, Renae and Matt to see Inception one night, can't remember when? Still not sure what I think about this movie. It was good, however I went to bed thinking about it and woke up thinking about it. It was great that Grandpa and Grandma watched Kyce while the girls played at the Jones'. Actually it was fabulous to be able to go to a movie!
Benjy's oldest brother, Mike and his family were still on their vacation to Hawaii, for Nani's family reunion. They didn't get to join in on the fun until Friday night.
I think these pictures were actually taken on day four, but oh well, right?I love this picture of David, Laurel, Becky and Benjy.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Wow, I really see the girls in one of their Aunts' faces. Did you guys have good weather?

shantel said...

haha, I did the same thing after we saw Inception, I had some crazy dreams that night!

Laurel Criddle said...

Great pics! I don't think I have that one of us with Benj! How fun, I had SUCH a great time just hanging out with you all.