Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day Four: Aquatic Center!

This was just the beginning of the guys slap down, punch it out, pinching fight in the water! It was so horrible they were like little boys again only they all felt it later and had bruises and battle wounds to show off! Yes, they considered this to be so much fun..? Boys will be boys.
As for the ladies, we couldn't have asked for a better day! It was so gorgeous! Kyce was so good he slept in his stroller in the background for part of the day.



Kaydree was off swimmng with the older cousins and I didn't get a picture of her. Someone has a picture of Kaydree on the wave board...hint hint..I would greatly appreciate one! ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Kyce is super cute!!

Laurel Criddle said...

That was a fun day! I wish my kids enjoyed the water more! I LOVE that picture of Kycer! So sweet

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh I wish we lived in washington so we could have actually seen you guys! Sorry I haven't blogged with you for awhile...I keep forgetting you went private! :) Super cute pics of your super cute family! Hope your summer is going great!

Kathy Koch said...

Oh what a cute picture of Kyce and Karsyn Nice picture of all the ladies as well...
I swear I do not care how old the boys get they still have crazy fun together...

Linz said...

What a fabulous picture of Karsyn! Great photography!