Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thankful for...

I can't help but come home from church feeling extremely thankful for all the many blessings in my life. I am thankful for many things but some are on my mind right now...

a testimony of a loving Heavenly Father
Believing Christ and what he can do for me each and every day
an eternal marriage
a loving family
a baby that we didn't think we would have
helpful daughters that love each other and their brother
a warm home
friends that chose to be supportive and accepting of all my faults
sleep, sleeping in, napping, getting to bed early, dreaming, a sleeping baby...
working vehicles
food for my family
Benjy's job
a gym membership
a love for reading
running shoes
a soft bed
my blanket that a friend made that goes everywhere with me...
toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
Charlee (when he isn't out getting dirty or waking up Kyce by barking)
my computer
neighbors
wet wipes
wet wipe warmer
my new aloe socks...looooove them.
hot baths and hot tubs
Living in Minnesota because you never know what the weather will do....
paint
coupons
chocolate
being a wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, grandaughter, and friend.
That is my short list for today.....
P.S.
I am going to bed now...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

what a nice list. Great way to start off the new year! :)

Kathy Koch said...

It is a very nice list. I missed this post before but it does make one reflect.
We are very blessed...