Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Normal Again..

After being pregnant and on partial bedrest, having an earlier then expected delivery, losing a beloved Uncle to cancer, sickness, nursing which gives me an unbelievable appetite and sleepless nights, I can say I am finally starting to feel like life is getting back to a normal routine. Joining the gym has really helped! That has always been a part of my weekly routine, at least since I was 16 years old. After not being able to go to the gym for 6 months...I was sooooo ready to get back. It helps relieve the everyday stresses in life and after developing gestational diabetes, I am even more conscientious about getting enough exercise. Now that I am feeling great, again, here are some pictures that show what we have been up to lately...
My friend JoDell and I had a baby shower for our friend Lindsay. Can you believe she is due in 2 weeks. She looks so tiny and fabulous!

We played the poopy diaper game. It was fun melting the candy bars in the diapers and watching everyone gross out when they opened the diaper.

I wanted to get a picture of Kaydree and Karsyn's wild hair last night. They both looked like "ragmuffins" which is a term of endearment in our home. Meaning, you look tough but so cute at the same time. Kaydree was too embarrassed to show off her crazy hair.

I had to capture this sweet moment with the men of the house. They looked so cute all snuggled up together! Like Father....like Son..

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree, it's so nice to feel somewhat normal again. Although, normal for me will never be the same :)

shantel said...

I love when the "normal feeling" comes back!

Linz said...

That last picture is so incredibly cute! They really look like each other.

Serena said...

How fun!! I wish I could have joined the party. Karsyn's hair is getting so long!! I think Kyce looks a lot like his dad. Miss you guys!!

The Miller Family said...

Look at him on his Daddy's shoulder...how sweet! He's so handsome!

I'm glad you're feeling more normal again! It's so nice to get together with friends again post-baby...wish I could've been there to hang out too!

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like you have been busy and no matter what the hair looks like the girls are the cutest ever. My gosh Kyce is looking so big very excited to see all of you.

Laurel Criddle said...

So happy to hear! I'm glad you feel human again. Man, I didn't feel normal till Cade was about 4 months old. I love the pics and that pic of the boys is ADORABLE! So cute! I bet you just can't get enough of that little cutie.

The Seaman Family said...

Kyce looks so big in that picture! How sweet though I love those moments.

Ashton & Co. said...

Your little man is getting so big! What a cute family!