Friday, January 22, 2010

Does His Hair Resemble?

Have you ever read the book, Hair, Hair by Dr. Seuss? Hair, Hair it's Everywhere! So many people compliment/comment on Kyce's hair. I have to admit it, I have cut it 3 times and sometimes I just don't know what to do with it. With the girls I could do bows and a little pony tail on the top, but with Kyce I wonder if I can start putting hair gel in it yet or cut it high and tight? So Benjy and I had fun playing around with it!
Does his hair resemble this?
Or does it...
resemble this?

but then again,
it does look close to this, again...

It does get fuzzy like this sometimes....

and then Daddy decided to try his own hairdo on Kyce. Pushed forward and popped up in the front!
We love our little Monkey... but we decided he resemebles his Daddy the most! At what age can I send Kyce with Benjy to get a hair cut?

17 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

I cannot believe how old he looks in these pictures. We just saw him but it blows my mind how he has changed.
He is going to come back and get you guys some day for making fun of his hair. I think it is so darn cute.
But then again what a great characteristic when you can laugh at yourself.
He is too cute

Unknown said...

These are so funny!

Natalie said...

aw, he is adorable, Kristin!! Cole didn't have a lot of hair until he was about 10 months. Then I just used a #2 and buzzed it until he was 3. I love the buzz look on little boys. Whatever you decide to do, your little man will look as cute as ever!

Buck said...

He looks so cute! I am guessing, based on the mop on my head, that baby Buderella is going to have hair like Kyce! ~Becky

Serena said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! He is such a cute little boy. He is growing fast. I can hardly believe you have a baby boy. Time flies. :)

Crystal said...

He is so cute!!

The Miller Family said...

That picture of Kyce and Benjy is the cutest. picture. ever! When did he get so big???

The Seaman Family said...

John and I were dying laughing! But than John said, "man he's looking so old." They are growing up so fast. We love his hair, he's so darn cute and that last one is priceless.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Kyce is so adorable. What gorgeous eyes! He seems more mature for his age.

Janice Anderson said...

What fun! Most babies' hair is not so versatile. You two obviously are having a ton of fun being parents. Keep it us. I love the father and son picture with the matching profiles.

memories by Jan said...

How funny. He's SO adorable and those pics are great fodder for future blackmail!

shantel said...

We all had a great laugh!!

I LOVE his hair.

Linz said...

That was HILARIOUS!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my word- he is so CUTE!!! I love his hair- any way you style it. This post made me laugh- pretty clever!

Laurel Criddle said...

Awwww what an adorable little thing! I see Benj is just enjoying him! He is so darn cute and I can't wait to meet him! He looks so big! My goodness....growing too fast! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute post. He is so darling! Love that hair!

Danny and Shalayne said...

ah hahahah. That is hilarious! I love it! I do have to agree with you...boy's hair would be so much harder! Ada's I can just stick a bow in it and I haven't really had to cut it yet!