Monday, November 16, 2009

We are Learning..

That Kyce loves to sleep all day and be awake all night. This should be fun for the rest of the family at Thanksgiving...;-) Should we apologize now?
This is what your heels look like when your Mom has gestational diabetes and they check your blood sugar too. Along with being checked for Jaundice every other day. Kyce cries if you even touch his feet. (Bad memories for him, I guess?)
He loves to be held.. notice it is daytime and he is sleeping.
He loves being in the sun which helps his Jaundice. It is a flash back from when Kaydree was a baby. He looks so much like her and we use to have to put her in a diaper in the sun, too. She also loved the same Nuk. Karsyn didn't take one and Kyce loves the same one Kaydree loved.
He looks so sweet and innocent, but he still loves to wee, wee all over us and his outfits, his hair, blankets and he even managed to get some in his ear? Karsyn and I have started a tag team effort of blocking his efforts. We are about 50% successful.
He hates having his little hands covered. Also, it is nighttime and he is wide awake!
Again, he was laying on his blanket so nice and then I noticed a stream...(next picture)
Yep, he is guilty again, it came right out the side. The laundry has doubled since this little one came home!
He loves to play with his hair, just like Karsyn. She still twirls to go to sleep or drink a cup of milk. I love seeing how much Kyce already is following in his sister's footsteps! It is fun noticing the similarities and differences and what makes him special and unique and yet very much apart of our family! Karsyn is starting to love up her little brother. He is no longer something that has upset her lifestyle but very much something she looks forward to seeing in the morning and when she gets home! Yay!

11 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Oh my he is so adorable. We are so excited to see everybody very soon.

Looks like he needs to train you guys on some ways to stop all the peeing...

I just laugh when I read you blog

Becky said...

Oh man he is soooo cute. Kip and I would love to have you guys over when you're up for it. It'll be good for Kip to see that babies are fun. :)

And maybe Benjy could stop telling him about how much diapers cost! Kip now thinks I should start stocking up, at 17.5 weeks!

Linz said...

So happy to see more pictures!!! He's a beauty (in a boy way). Hopefully with more adults around you can catch up on sleep over Thanksgiving!

Luann said...

Oh my he is A-DOR-ABLE. Funny how different boys can be. How are you handeling a night owl Mommy?
Thank you for sharing the pictures.

shantel said...

He is such a cutie, I love his little eyes!!

Madyun9 said...

Ok, I gotcha girl..Since I know you have not had a son and I am the queen of the boys. Here is what you have to do to keep that wee off of his clothes and everything else. You have to buy a diaper a size bigger then he really needs, and you have to postion his pettie stragit down. It can not be laid to either side. The pettie must be laid again, straight down flat.
He really is beautiful.

The Seaman Family said...

I have to second what your mom said. I either laugh or cry! Just the way you write things and of course the story of your life and all the fun of having a boy it's pretty funny. But I am right there with you so maybe that's why I cry and laugh a ton too!

Serena said...

He is adorable!! Thanks for posting more pictures. It's so fun to see him grow and read of your adventures. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!! We miss you all!!

Rachel said...

I loved all the pictures. Sorry to hear about all the laundry. :)I think it is interesting how children love each other so much. Ali and Ella enjoy Rex a lot and will occasionally ask for another baby.

Jes and Kurt said...

Besides making sure his little thing is straight down make sure you never put him on anything cold or in a draft. We learned our leasson with Josh and did a lot better when we followed those rules with Mikey. Good luck on the sleep thing. Hopefully he'll get better at it soon.

Danny and Shalayne said...

so darling!!! Ada love to play with her hair too...I think it is so cute! The jaundice heel pricks look familiar too...I hated those!!

We miss you guys here and send you all our love!!!!