Sunday, November 1, 2009

2nd Halloween Parade

On Friday, Karsyn and I went into Kaydree's classroom to help her get on her make up for the parade.
It was actually fun watching everyone get so excited about marching in the parade. Karsyn was a little sad that she didn't get to march this year but next year she will. She decided to wear her costume, anyway.
I have to say, walking into classroom still makes me a little nostalgic.
She loves her class!
Notice Kaydree's long glittery fingernails... she looked creepy with them.
Kaydree got to wear her costume 5 times this year and Karsyn wore hers 6. Like my mom said, "At least you get your money's worth out of them!" Considering I always buy them on clearance after Halloween, the 2 dollars for each costume, really did pay off!
Getting ready to go march in the parade.

3 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Oh they are so cute I love their excitement. I have to admit I just dreaded Halloween when you kids were young It seemed we were always scrambling at the last minute for costumes and I am not very creative so it seemed like a lot of work...Glad they had a great halloween

Ashton & Co. said...

Sounds like a busy Halloween! Can't wait to see what the little guy will wear next year! Your pics are so cute!:)

Danny and Shalayne said...

So adorable!!! I wish they could have come trick-or-treating to my door!