Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Dad is a Yo-Yo (Lawyer)

I had a doctor's appointment today so Karsyn got to go spend some time with her dad at his office. It just happened to be a theme day for college football and a Birthday Celebration. Karsyn thinks that it is a fun snack day at Dad's Work, everyday. In fact she wants to skip school tomorrow to go to work with Benjy. At one point in time, when Benjy was on the phone with a client, Benjy's secretary took her to the board room full of 30 other attorneys. Of course she loved being the center of attention. When they got home he asked Karsyn what she thought about what he does for a job and here was her response:
By the way at the end she says, "You can rock the world." We aren't quite sure that means.?

12 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Only Karsyn would be in front of 30 yo-yos and not be intimated...good job....she is too cute

Unknown said...

"yo-yo" that's funny.

Becki D said...

Very cute!

Laurel Criddle said...

LOL! I love it! I love her...she is so darn cute! Benjy IS a yo=yo! haha That brings back memories when Kaydree was asked after Benjys graduation what he was going to be doing and she replied "I dont know! Work at McDonalds" Love it! Soo cute! I like how Benjy says 'sweet' when she says yoyo.

Kansas Kochs said...

Benjy we thought that you put people in jail not got them out! Karsy you are so adorable! Dad's work sounds pretty fun!

Janice Anderson said...

She's quite well-spoken. Maybe she can be a yo-yo when she grows up and get people out of jail too!

Audrey said...

I say we make Benji new buiness cards that say "gets people of of jail" for his profession!

Danny and Shalayne said...

So adorable!!! I love "yo-yo" so cute!!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

We've been checking your blog all the time and I am exciting to be able to comment again! You guys look like things are going great...hope you are feeling well. Karsyn is too cute!

The Gant's said...

Too cute. Karsyn is darling. I can't believe that I've never met her. She was about ready to pop out of you last time I even say Kaydree!

Sissy Jackson said...

Kristin, its so great to hear from you. Your girls are darling. So cute. I love your blog. Im going to add you to my list..hope thats ok. Give Benji a hello for us. Would love to talk anytime. My email is jacksonsissy@yahoo.com.

Sissy Jackson said...

Hay, so sorry that I spelled your name wrong...I wont do it again! :)