Monday, September 21, 2009

Minnehaha Falls on Labor Day

This was the group waiting for our bikes.
We all thought they were so fun except for those who had to do all of the peddling. Which was all of the adults. I guess myself and the children got to ride around and enjoy the scenery!
All the little ones loved riding on the front of the bikes.Kaydree, Karsyn and I had a blast while Benjy got to pedal all of our weight, plus his own, plus the bike around!
Let's just say we had the bikes rented for an hour but we all decided to check them back in after 20 minutes. I couldn't help Benjy, so he was thought we was going to die! In fact I was laughing so hard everytime he had to stop on the hills and we held up traffic.... there was nothing I could do to help him. Doctor's orders....so he was on his own for doing all the work! I guess I could have gotten off the bike and walked a little...;-)
The little ones were so excited to hop the pebbles in the little river. It was absolutely beautiful out there. I love Minnesota!
They were looking over the falls. I don't know why I didn't get a picture of the falls?
We then decided to take them for a dip in the wading pool.
Kaydree and Madisyn had fun cooling off in their clothes. The other picture I should have taken was when Kaydree who is 8 changed into dry clothes to wear which were Bella's size 4 top and Parker's size 3 shorts on the way home! That was pretty funny! It was the last day of our summer and it was fun making it memorable with family and friends.

No comments: