Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sounds of Summer Parade

A little over a week ago, yes I am behind in my blogging.... when we were in Marshall, we went to the Sounds of Summer Parade.It was a beautiful day. I think Grandma really enjoyed getting out. Benjy just loves it when I drag him to all of these parades! I don't think he went to very many as a child. It must be a Minnesota thing?
Let's just say our girls already know how to yell, beg, wave and run out for candy and all kinds of goodies! Auntie Karen has taught them well....
I had a lot of family in the parade, plus there were 23 of us (family) all sitting together that could yell, whistle and wave in order to embarrass them as they passed. That is always the fun part!
I think Karsyn was surprised when the, "Subway Man," actually knew her name!
We scored on the candy from this group!
Since we gave Pam such a hard time, she got distracted and got off the beaten parade track!A dentist walking by in the parade reminded us all to make an appointment after the parade. Kaydree and Karsyn had full bags of candy, footballs, necklaces, pencils, freezes and bottled water. Schwan's even handed out ice cream sandwiches to everyone!

No comments: