Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Birthday at Benihanas

Today we met my cousin, Samantha, her husband (Glenn) and daughter (Belle) and my Aunt Karen and Uncle Doug for lunch, since it was Sam's Birthday. They invited us to join them at Benihanas. Benjy and I had never been there, but we have been wanting to go.
It is very entertaining as they cook the meal in front of you.
Karsyn was mesmerized watching the chef. I knew there wasn't a lot on the menu that she would eat, but she enjoyed the entertainment. She did devour the steak and chicken, she is our carnivore.
Kaydree and Belle both ordered Steak and Chicken and had shrimp for appetizers. Kaydree really liked the food!
They thought the little volcano made out of fried onions was so cool!
Samantha got her ice cream with a candle on top as they sang Happy Birthday in English and Japanese.
The group minus the pregnant lady who conveniently gets behind the camera as much as possible. We thought the food was excellent!

7 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Thanks for the great time today.

Serena said...

I didn't see a baby belly in the pictures.

Nicole said...

Yumm, I love Benihanas. Their fried rice and shrimp is my favorite!

shantel said...

I really want to try that place!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Where do you live that you got snow. I thought you were in Vegas?

Sissy Jackson said...

email me, I have a million questions to ask you! jacksonsissy@yahoo...by the way...I like Mn. I usto spend summers and every other holiday there...

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like fun! Show us some baby belly!!!:)