Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of School

Karsyn was very excited for her first day of Kindergarten. I think because she had a new haircut and a new outfit.
She is always ready to pose.
Kaydree looks so old. I just can't believe that she is starting Third Grade. Third Grade was the first grade that I taught and now those students graduated and some are married. YIKES!
She has grown so much over the summer. In fact one of her friends said, "Kaydree, you look so different!"
I asked Benjy to be home that morning because I knew I would be sad. He had to take off for court right after they left, so it felt like a very quiet morning, well day, actually. Not that I didn't appreciate the time to myself, but it felt very awkward. I think I will get use to it though, for a little while at least until the little one arrives.
I held off the tears until Kaydree grabbed Karsyn's hand to help her onto the bus. They both loved their first day. I worried all day that Karsyn wouldn't eat anything at lunch, but she came home and said that the food was awesome! Charlee pouted for most of the day. We were all very excited when they finally came home!

No comments: