Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wrapping Up our Vacation to Texas...


On our last night after our awesome Bar-b-Que we went back to have cake and ice cream with the kiddos. They bought Benjy a cake with what they called "wrestling shoes" on it, which happen to be ballet slippers! Karsyn was excited to inherit his ballet slippers.
We had such a great time that we hated to leave. I kept asking Benjy if there was anyway he could get out of work for a couple of more days...but of course....someone has to work, right?
I just loved seeing the kids crashed out in the mornings. They played hard and they slept well!
I have to say though, once we got in the car and started driving we couldn't wait to get back home and out of the car!
Some of you have been asking about the comment section. It is turned off in order to help me be more productive. I would find myself checking comments throughout the day, then I would check facebook and email and before I knew it...a lot of time had passed. Right now I have some projects that I need to finish and a little one here without her sister to entertain her, so she needs extra, "Mom Attention." I have a couple more things to blog and then I will be taking a little break in order to slurp our blog into a blurb book.

No comments: