Saturday, July 25, 2009

San Antonio Chinese Tea Gardens

Benjy's parents went here a year ago and loved it. We thought it was beautiful but due to their recent drought, which must have ended while we were there, I guess there weren't as many flowers.
This was our third outing of the day and it was between 3-4 in the afternoon and it was HOT! There were a lot of stairs and after walking all morning, I took this picture, walked to the top to overlook the gardens before they began walking them. I took one look and handed the camera over to Benjy and said, "I'll be waiting in the air conditioned car."
My last picture before entrusting Benjy, knowing full well that he hates taking pictures, so I didn't know what we would get.
He did a great job! He was a pretty good sport about it too! I guess it really is the camera and not the operator. Here I thought I had talent....nope...just a great camera. Thanks Mom and Dad, I love my Christmas Present!
Look at the zoom he put on this turtle.
Our little poser!
My happy girl. Kaydree had a blast the entire trip!
They did come back a little wet, which I am sure felt great!
Auntie Valeria splashed around with them. Right after they got back in the car, we had torrential down pours. The temperature dropped almost 30 degrees, it was wonderful!

No comments: