Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Day at Schlitterbahn Waterpark

The whole group with the exception of the pregnant lady... wanted to hit the waterpark. I pleaded with them to go anyway, because the idea of being outside in 106 degree heat and 80% humidity didn't sound like a good idea when the only thing my doctor kept stressing was, "DO NOT GET DEHYDRATED IN TEXAS." After a call to the waterpark to find out that they had observer discounted passes and that someone could leave to bring me back to the timeshare and still get back in... I decided to go. I was glad that I did. I was able to hang out in the kiddy pool and float around in the lazy river. As long as I stayed wet, I was comfortable. It actually turned out to be a relaxing and very fun day, so I am glad they talked me into it.
Karsyn had a blast while Kaydree hit the big rides.
She swam the entire day
except for when she was eating.
Kaydree of course hated to take a break even to eat.
Kaydree and Malia floating down the river on a crocodile.
Benjy enjoyed it as much as the girls.
Even Grandpa and Grandma went on the rides and had a lot of fun! We were all tired after a long fun day in the sun.

No comments: