Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Only To....

Had a busy day yesterday, planting flowers, ironing, grocery shopping, cooking dinner and coaching soccer. I was completely wiped out last night, only to wake up with a raging headache, which is a sign that I didn't drink enough water!
While getting breakfast and reminding Kaydree not to dump out her belongings from school on the kitchen floor, I bent down to pick up her blanket from Moonlight Reading yesterday, only to have a flashlight drop on my big toe. It cut my toe nail at the base of my nail and bled like a son of a gun...so I have now gone through three band aides! It hurt sooooo bad!
Played a couple of games of dominoes with Karsyn, took an hour cutting and organizing coupons in the excitement of double coupon week at Kmart only to find out that they aren't having it! Corporate mistake?
All in all.... oh well! I can always go back to bed, or sit around reading books to Karsyn or just watch a movie and veg. out! The possibilities are endless!!!!!

10 comments:

Benjy said...

Take out some steaks...I want to grill tonight. Sorry about the toe.

Benjy

Kristen said...

Maybe I can put one of the frozen steaks on my big toe!

Samantha Hussong said...

sounds like you need to go back to bed and start over!

The "Serene" Life said...

Glad I'm not the only one that has days like that.........

Danny and Shalayne said...

I love your conclusion, but I'm so sorry about your toe & headache!!!

Serena said...

Isn't it nice you have the choice to go back to bed or watch a movie or do whatever you feel like.
Sorry to hear about the toe and the headache. I had my headache yesterday. Hope you day looks brighter already!!

Janice Anderson said...

Into every life a little rain must fall. The sun will shine most other days. I flinched reading about the big toe!

Kathy Koch said...

Sounds like a good thing that you won't have to put a shoe on that toe for a couple of days.
It sounded like your day ended very nicely with getting that unexpected package in the mail.

Audrey said...

wow Benjy. How inappropriate to boss around your gravely injured wife in this public manner. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!! You should have taken off work to nurse our poor little kristen wisten back to health. She is carrying your child OR DID YOU FORGET!!!!!

(Please insert sarcastic tone here.)

Brenda said...

I like Audrey!! ;)