Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where Is My Comment Section?

I have been thinking lately about the best way to utilize my time. It is true that it doesn't take more than 10-15 usually for me to post on our blog. I started this blog for the purpose of record keeping, journaling, a history of our families: thoughts, blessings, struggles, activities and fun things to share. I have enjoyed getting feedback and comments from supporters: however I find myself coming back to the computer to check for comments and then I might check my email or facebook. That is where I find that my time is not well spent. So for now and as I have a new focus.... I am making the most of my time because these days...I find time to be a precious commodity and something I just don't want to just slip away from me.

Thoughts of the week:
If you want good friends....you have to be a good friend.

You can't give something only in expecting to get something back.

The ones that love us most are the ones that love us just the way we are.

If you want to be loved, you need to love.

The more you forget about yourself and focus on others...the happier you will be:
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. Mattew: 10:39