Saturday, April 4, 2009

Interesting Pets.

My brother Spencer was always bringing home interesting pets. Snakes, birds, turtles, lizards, raccoons and many other animals that I just can't remember right now. In searching for pictures to scan, I came across these of Reba and Ranger our pet raccoons. Spencer I believe found them hunting or something? My uncle Doug usually had Raccoons around as pets so we were use to feeding them and seeing them.

These pictures were taken the day Becky and I got back from our Senior trip to Colorado. Becky drove really fast to get home because I was really sick with strep throat. Fever... bad! Thanks Becky... sorry Bob and Mary, she was trying to get me back to the doctor! ;-)
When Reba and Ranger were small they were so fun and cute. They would take their little paws and wash their food and play with your hands. They would climb ladders and chase a sprinkler that went round and round.
As they got older...they got mean. We had to take them out to a farm. At least that is the story I want to believe! I guess it was fun while it lasted but we had to say goodbye! :-(