Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Karsyn's Spring Musical

Last Tuesday Night, we attended Karsyn's Preschool Spring Musical. I am a little sad that she will be leaving Mt. Olive School to attend Kindergarten, however I am glad we will get to have our next little one attend this fabulous school!
Emma Lambert, Karsyn's little friend from our church, also attends Mt. Olive and they were so excited to see each other. Her sister, Kathryn, and Kaydree hung out during the show.As you can see on the side of this picture, Kaydree was digging the cookies afterward. Karsyn's friend, Elizabeth gave her a singing Birthday card and went to play at the park with us afterward. Not, a good idea, to have them play in new tights, shoes and pretty dresses!

SO HERE IS THE FUNNY PART! WE THINK KARSYN MAY HAVE BEEN STRATEGICALLY PLACED IN THE FRONT WITH 5 LITTLE BOYS. IT IS FUNNY TO WATCH HOW SHE TRIES TO STAY FOCUSED WITH ALL THE CHAOS!
You have to watch!
Actually, Karsyn loves playing with some of these boys at the gym. Their mom's also workout at similar times as I do, so Karsyn has fun running around with them!

11 comments:

The "Serene" Life said...

I think I'm gonna watch that when I feel the need to giggle......how cute!

Emily said...

So cute! There is a definite difference in boys and girls which that video proves. I am smiling now... never know your next kid could be the one jumping around with ants in his pants like the little boy in blue:)

Emily said...

Oops - I mean gray striped shirt...

Brenda said...

Too cute! I just want to hug her!

shantel said...

I think she might be thinking, "Crazy Boys" too cute!!

Tammy said...

Too cute....I have my preschool class concert on thursday night and I am sure we will see lots of that as well. Hard to believe she is going to kindergarten already.

Linz said...

Definitely strategically placed!! Ha ha! I'm excited for V to go there next year.

Kathy Koch said...

Oh how cute she looked so pretty and it is hard to concentrate when the boys are jumping all over the place...
She is growing up so fast..

Danny and Shalayne said...

So adorable! I can't wait for these types of things!

The Seaman Family said...

That is so cute!!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute video. That would be hard to focus with all those boys around! :) I love her dress. She is a little doll!:)