Sunday, April 5, 2009

Karsyn and Kaydree's General Conference Notes.



I thought these were so cute. Love my new scanner! The girls sat really well through 3 out of the 4 sessions and slept through most of the 4th. For the record I only missed the statistical report on the Saturday afternoon session. ;-) I always come away from General Conference feeling refreshed and uplifted. I love hearing the Prophet of the Lord speak to us. The virtual walk through the temple in relation to our homes was very touching, especially since I was able to go to the temple on Thursday while Karsyn was at school. I loved the scripture shared because it was our Primary Scripture last month....
“Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God” (D&C 88:119).
We also had some yummy treats today...Audrey called us right before the morning session and said, "do you want some homemade cinnamon rolls?" We went right over and snatched some up. Benjy ate three and we went back with the Welkers tonight for another one. I feel bad, Tyler doesn't get to take any to work now because we ate just about all of them. They are sooooo good. I think she should post the recipe or sell them or something! Thanks....Audrey and Ty for sharing!
It was an amazingly nice, relaxing weekend filled with the Spirit of the Lord.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

yeah!! Comments are back!

I super excited that Benjy liked my cinnamon rolls so much. Maybe as a present we will teach you how to make them for him:)

Also, I think you kind of rock....thats all.

okay, wait! I just scrolled down to enter the word verification to post my comment and the word is 'thong' just thought you should know:)

Kristen said...

Audrey, You make me laugh. Oh how I laughed and laughed! The comment section may pop up from time to time when I have time to check. Today I am home cleaning... parents coming, so in between laundry, playing operation with Karsyn...she kicks my hind end everytime, I have time to chill and check comments. I am being productive!