Friday, April 24, 2009

So Much to Blog....So Little Energy!

I have so much to blog and Benjy finally requested that I blog...telling me that he misses checking it throughout the day. In fact he has also informed me that he enjoys the comment section and that he would prefer that I leave it on.We got to take a quick 6 hour drive each way trip to Thief River Falls for Karsyn's Birthday. Benjy had a deposition up there so the whole family got to cash in on an over night...Karsyn was so excited about turning 5 in a hotel! I have multiple things to blog for her Birthday but we have two celebrations yet to come, one this weekend in Iowa with Grandpa, Grandma and Iowa Kochs and then her little friend party...
We got to stop at our Beloved ZORBAS in Detroit Lakes on our way home. Here Kaydree is demonstrating the size of the Macho Nachozzzzz again! They are fabulous!
Zuch a fun little place...very reasonable pricez and huge portionz. They replace all the s's with z's.
Karsyn pointing to a Zorbaz plate and somehow a Nevada Gambler one????
The girls talked Benjy into a nest last night since we won't be home for Family Fun Night tonight...when I woke up they were sleeping like this...in fact....still sleeping like this. Funny how when they went to bed it was, "Mom...Karsyn won't move over, Mom Kaydree is taking the blankets.." So to wake and see this and have the picture to prove it, when they wake up...just cracks me up! They would not be in this position knowingly! It was such a sweet moment! Moments that make you love what's right in front of you, right now!
Benjy told me he looks at our girls and has these "moments" where he realizes that they are growing up way toooooo fast. They aren't little babies anymore! But here is our newest baby Villarreal...
I had an appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said, "Are you sure about your dates? Either you are off or you could be carrying twins!" Talk about panic. I didn't sleep Tuesday night and the ultrasound was at 9:10AM Wednesday morning. We are happy to share that there is only one baby in there....in fact Benjy asked the ultrasound technician, "Are you sure there isn't another one hiding underneath of this one?" Twins....would have been really really bad for me. I have a hard enough time as is...holding one baby in long enough to fully cook, two would have been really pushing the envelope!
It was so neat, the tears just welled in my eyes while we were able to see that little heart beating and then be able to see it pumping blood into our tiny little baby! Benjy said he kept thinking about it and smiling all day! My due date has not changed. I guess I am just measuring large...surprise... surprise... I kept telling Benjy nothing fits already!

15 comments:

Brenda said...

So sweet:) They are really fun when they are big too! Ben and Lauren only have 2 and 4 years left at home with us and they are cool to hang with! And Mikey is still squishable! And when it is just Mikey left I am hoping that will be cool too.
We're going to Fargo today and tomorrow to help with flood cleanup in the RV! Pictures to come:)

Kathy Koch said...

It looks like they had a great time on your little run up to Thief River Falls.
Baby Villarreal looks good too it is so amazing the technology compared to when we had babies back in the dark ages.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend

Samantha Hussong said...

Oh the ultrasound picture. I guess i will have to fullfill my baby love with yours since Glenn wants no more. Glad Karsyn had a great 5th birthday! Have a safe and fun trip to Iowa this weekend!

Becki D said...

Glad Karsyn had a great birthday and baby is doing well. They do grow up so fast....I feel like one day I will wake up and she will be taller than me....It's all going TOOOOO FASTTTTTTTTTT!

shantel said...

Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday!!

The baby pic is so precious, I'm glad all is well!

Audrey said...

I knew they liked each other!!!!!

The "Serene" Life said...

Twins...........when you really think about it.....its a very SCARY word. Thanks for sharing.

Laurel Criddle said...

Hey Kris, Yeah I knew something was going on since you hadn't blogged lately! So technically if you are still celebrating Karysees birthday then thechnically its okay for me to wish her a belated birthday! I meant to call! (theres my lame excuse). Looks like you had so much fun on that hotel stay. I LOVED seeing that ultrasound pic! So amazing! I'm so darn happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more!!! Hope you are feeling okay other than feeling fat. I know the feeling...I'm sure you look EXACTLY the same.

Nicole said...

I know what you mean about not having the energy to blog. It feels like so much work to me to sit down and write stuff. Hope you guys have a fun weekend.

Janice Anderson said...

Can't believe Karsyn is already 5!!! I love the nest picture. US is pretty neat too.

Unknown said...

How awesome to see your precious birthday gift. We love it!

Jerry and Delia

Serena said...

Benjy and your girls looks so happy. Looks like a fun trip!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Such sweet moments! I will forever miss seeing that first ultrasound picture! Too precious. I hope all is going well. Your girls are darling. I love the pic of them sleeping. What a fun weekend away!

The Seaman Family said...

All of these moments are so great and I am so glad that you share them. They really make me take a step back and really enjoy what we have and all those sweet moments! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!

Schreurs said...

I had to catch up on your blog and now know your due date.. I am soooo excited for you especially after what you were told by dr's.. what a blessing to know that there is a Dr. that will take good care of you! You will be in my prayers the entire pregnancy..