Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a Day!

The before picture of Grandma's Backroom!
Another Before... Get Ready for the after....

I thought it would be fun helping my Grandma organize her backroom. I must admit that at times today, it was overwhelming. We laughed, we even cried a little... and we will always cherish some of the little treasures that we found today. Some of them hold such fond memories for us. Judy, we even saw your white little ceramic kittens that you love. They are in one of the 6 tubs of Christmas decorations. The girls even picked out a couple of treasures that Grandma was going to donate. Grandma had two good size loads to donate to Goodwill. It was fun to see them enjoying the little things that mean so much to Grandma.

7 comments:

Andie said...

Wow, are you for hire? What is your hourly rate? My laundry room could use some help. ;-)

The Miller Family said...

Wow! That's amazing! It looks like a completely different room! Way to go!

Audrey said...

I think it is a requirement to be a grandma that you have some sort a shag carpet and a round rug!

Samantha Hussong said...

Looks good Kris - Now you can work your way over to my dads garage but make sure he is away when you start - JK I'm sure grandma just enjoyed you over there all day. Did she have a hard time getting rid of stuff?

The Seaman Family said...

That looks awesome! Way to go. You guys were quick! How fun to be able to be there with the girls and have them see and learn about different parts of your life, your grandmas etc. What great memories!

Laurel Criddle said...

What a task! Such a good helper! Come help me errrr what

Sarah said...

It looks so great and it must have been so fun to do it with your grandma. I love organizing- just wish I had more time to do it!