Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kaydree's First day of Summer


I am very excited to have the summer with Kaydree. She is excited for Tennis to start and to spend time at the pool. Our poor little monkey has had an uneventful day. She is a little sad that school is out for the summer. She has officially graduated from First Grade, we think! ;-) Here she is hanging on Benjy. Thanks for these pictures Becky. Benjy's sister Becky took these pictures when she, and her husband Ken, came to visit last month. We had a blast. It meant so much to us to have them here. We went to a comedy club with them, here is a picture. For those of you who didn't know, I was blond for 6 weeks or so and now I am back to being a brunette.... so yes that is me next to Benjy. I am done blogging for the day.. wanted to make sure there was a picture of everyone in the family on the blog!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Hi Kristin!!!!!!!

Laurel Criddle said...

What up sista---I'm so jealous that you guys had such a good time without us! Hopefully next year eh?

Danny and Shalayne said...

We are so glad you have a blog! YAY...now we can keep constant tabs on you :) We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Kris...ready for our morning walks? I sure am!

The Miller Family said...

Yay! I love it when friends start blogging!

The Seaman Family said...

Cute blog page. I love the new background!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! Crazy how long it's been!!