Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Karsyn is gone... to Grandpa and Grandma's.

So I have now officially started a blog. I have loved checking out everyone else's blog and now that Karsyn is hanging out with her cousin Nick, Grandpa and Grandma, I have time to start one. About 1 minute after Karsyn drove away with them this morning Kaydree looked at me and said, " I'm bored, when are we going to the gym?" We all are going to miss our little peanut. Kaydree really wants a hair cut and I really want a digital camera... yes Becky I am going to get one. All of you that know me well, know how a decision like buying a camera has been very hard. I am very indecisive and this would be one of those over the top buys for me. Andrea has heard me say a thousand times... I am going to go buy a camera and it still hasn't happened, but now that I have started a blog, it will kick me into action. Besides, I keep telling Benjy he is getting one for Fathers' Day, which is 4 days away. That's all for now. See you all soon!

6 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Wow your getting high tech. A camera and blogspot in 1 week. Your hair looks nice. I don't think I have seen you with this light of hair ever, not even summer time. Have a good week.

Love Sam

Andie said...

Good job! It looks great!

MOE said...

Congrats on the blog. Expect to be a "blogger" in no time. nerd

Nicole said...

Nice work!

The Seaman Family said...

Glad to see you havetarted one! Will have to add you in my friends now! Have fun with it!

Sarah said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you started a blog. I love keeping in touch with people and this is a great way to do it. Check out our blog at sarahfam.blogspot.com.