Monday, June 20, 2011

Track and Field Day for Kaydree

Kaydree with Mia and Mara. Look how much they have to bend down to be at the same height as Kaydree. It brings back memories for me. Like Mother like daughter. What am I talking about, my friends still have to bend down significantly to be in pictures with me. Well, all of them except Sara! :)
Benjy was able to be a little more comfortable for Kaydree's portion on the day. He ran home to change out of his suit. It was a scorcher that day.



Kaydree had a blast even though she thought that Track and Field Day at their new school wouldn't be as fun, she was more then pleasantly surprised.

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Nice pictures of catching Kaydree in action..She loves the competition and the more events the better...Cute that her dad wore a shirt to match the color of Kaydrees.....

Laurel Criddle said...

That is a really nice track and field day! Those were always my favorite days too! She is so pretty even being short. Hahah I can't wait to see her soon!

Angie said...

Fun times! Looks like your schools did a good job making Track & Field Days fun for everyone. What cute kids!

Your comments about Kaydree and her taller friends remind me of some pictures we have of my daughter Julie. She has always been really tall, towering over all of her friends. We have many pictures from her childhood in which she is the one hunching down so she can be the same height as all the others. It goes both ways!

Audrey said...

that child is a natural athlete!!!