Friday, June 17, 2011

Track and Field Day for Karsyn

The end of the school year always seems to be crazy busy.

Tug-A-War
Softball throw
Dad showing up, even though he said that he couldn't.



Proof that she participated in all of the events that she was suppose to. She woke up that morning thinking that she did not want to go to track and field day. I called my mother and asked, "How can this be our child?" Benjy and I loved track and field day, we looked forward to it the entire year. When I got there she had a huge smile on her face and she said, "Track and Field Day, Rocks!!!" Ahhhh, now that's my girl! However, if she decided that she didn't like it, that would be okay and we would have been understanding, but she still would have participated.

5 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Way to go Karsyn!! Looks like a fun day!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I loved track and field day too! so looks cute doing all those events and that picture with her and benjy in a suit, priceless!

Kathy Koch said...

I knew she loved track and field day she just wanted to get a rise out of you ...I bet she did great she is so cute

Laurel Criddle said...

What a good daddy! (and mom to take pics!) She is so darn cute!

Linz said...

I love that he showed up! What a fun surprise!