Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Decorations

A very special girl turned 30 this week. So we decided to decorate her home for the celebration.


Her puppy even got in on the action.
We brought along little helpers so that we could set a great example and train them in the right way!



It is always more fun and creative when the guys help out!We waited in our cars silently so that we could give the Birthday Girl a
a hug!



FYI: If you are looking for some professional birthday decorators, give us a buzz.

6 comments:

Linz said...

That is soooo sweet. I love Sara's pose in pic #4.

Laurel Criddle said...

Hahah great idea! looks like fun! Kevin turns 30 this year but I'm not sure I want to do that to my own house. hahah

shantel said...

AWWW!! I miss you guys!

Danny and Shalayne said...

haha that is hilarious! Seeing those pictures makes me want to make some mischief like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Just like the good 'ol days!

Justin said...

This was the most awesome birthday - thanks guys - love, the birthday girl