Friday, June 24, 2011

Hyland Park Reserve, A.K.A Chutes and Ladders & Como Zoo

We made a quick trip to the Chutes and Ladders Park. We went with the Hobbs when they were in town. I can't believe we didn't get any pictures with them. I am still sad about that!Our friends, the Kennedys. Cutest little family...
We then made a quick trip to the Como Zoo on our way home.
Karsyn is into making faces other than smiling.
Our friend Melissa, her sister Elizabeth and her two boys hung out with us at the zoo.
I use to have a hard time in the summer because I often felt like I had to pull out the referee whistle all day long in order to break up the nit picking. This summer, so far, fingers crossed, has been extremely enjoyable. We have enjoyed being outside when we can but have also had our lazy days enjoying reading and movies. I can only hope that the rest of the summer continues down this path. Kyce has loved playing with his sisters all day long.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I say they make a park like that for 'big' kids like me!!!

Linz said...

Whether she's doing a funny face or not, I swear Karsyn is one of the most photogenic kids!