Sunday, June 26, 2011

Car Show

Last weekend we had fun at the Car Show at the State Fair Grounds.


This 56 was for sale for $18,000.
The girls had fun playing.
We had a blast walking around looking at the cars while searching for fair food.
Benjy got his Annabelle snuggles.The question wasn't, "what did we eat, it was what didn't we eat." The group had cheese curds, mini donuts, french fries, ice cream, steak sandwiches, pork chops on a stick and hot dogs. We look forward to going back again next year. We are trying to talk my dad into putting in his 56.

4 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

I love love love old cars. Danny and I want an old convertible one day to go on our date nights in. Weird dream, I know, but it sounds fun to us!

And fair food is just irresistible I tell ya! I'm glad you guys found good stuff.

PS bring your running shoes :) I haven't ran forever but we can walk/run/run away from barking dogs!

Kathy Koch said...

Nice cars what color was the interior of the 56 Looks like a fun time

Audrey said...

...more like Annabelle got her Benjy snuggles:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at Kev's eyes! That was a fun time for sure!