Monday, July 12, 2010

A Long Lost Friend..

Here is another reason why I love Facebook. A couple of weeks ago, Jill Kiefer Ferguson found me. Jill and I use to teach 3rd Grade together at Lois Craig Elementary in Las Vegas, we even lived together with our husbands for 2 weeks while they were waiting for their Teacher Next Door house to be ready. I assumed she lived in Indiana, where both her and her husband are from. I looked at her current city and found out that we are living about 30 miles from each other. Here we are 7 years later... at Como Zoo. The last time we saw each other we both lived in Vegas and after a couple of moves for both of us...who would have thought? She has two beautiful little girls and we had a great day together.
This is Kaydree with her friend Grace and one of Jill's little girls, Ainsley.
It was so cute how Ainsley and Kaydree became buddies.

and...why do we bring strollers?
I love Kyce's crashed out look!
I have to say that it was really neat meeting up. I just loved connecting a bit of my past with the present. We all look forward to getting together again, soon!

2 comments:

Linz said...

What a coincidence! That is so awesome!!

Luann said...

How amazing did I tell you I saw Carrie Simon at one of my schools.