Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kyce's Milestones

Kyce is taking after his sisters and is a tiny little peanut. We often hear how tiny/skinny he is... the doctor laughs when I ask him about it. He looks at the girls and asks us what did you expect? For our own peace of mind after he nurses we try to supplement him with formula. (Just to make sure he is getting enough) Of course we have been doing this for a couple of months and he hasn't gone up in the charts at all, but it makes me feel better. When I use to worry about the girls' weight and height, My brother once said, "You don't breed two Dachshunds (weiner dogs) and get a Great Dane." I have to admit, it's fun that other family members are enjoying feeding times, also! Kyce also has a new found love for baby food!
In the last two months, Kyce decided to start sitting, crawling (everywhere) and he just popped two teeth.

6 comments:

The "Serene" Life said...

Oh my gosh.....he is adorable! Love that picture on the bed!

Kathy Koch said...

I am so glad he is enjoying lunch now and he loves to eat...
He has really taken off in the last couple of weeks and he is so much fun..
He has got the most beautiful and infectious smile.

shantel said...

Wow, we go away for a couple of weeks and your baby grows up!

I got your comments on my blog but it's not letting me post them...my blog is driving me crazy!

We need to get together soon my girls are going through Villarreal withdrawls. :)

Crystal said...

He is so darling!! And getting so big!

The Seaman Family said...

He is so darn cute! I love his smile!

Linz said...

He's had a busy two months! Way to go Kyce!!! (How was teething???)