Thursday, April 1, 2010

At 35....

I still love to:
Be around family
Go on dates with my hubby
Sleep
Read
Exercise
Eat Chocolate
Water ski
Sit by camp fires
Sit in Hot tubs
Eat vegetables
Take naps
Wear pajamas, workout clothes, tennis shoes and slippers (in a nutshell: comfy clothes)
Wear pony tails
Dance
Do Yard Work
vacuum (although Benjy and I fight for it, he usually wins)
teach (subbing when I get a chance which is once since October but I loved it)
coach (enjoyed coaching Karsyn's soccer team even though it wasn't my sport of choice)
to watch action movies

I still dislike:
Scary movies
Fruit (most of the time)
Anything with a yogurt or a pudding texture. (because it literally makes me gag)
Organizing paperwork
laundry
hand washing floors
dusting
being away from my babies. (gets easier as they get older)

I am Learning to like:
cooking (sometimes)
cleaning (well the feeling of being done even if it is temporary, for the minute before it gets messed up again)

After 35 years of living...Somethings Have Changed and Somethings Have Stayed the Same....

9 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

You are too cute. Is it your birthday? Well, if it is Happy Birthday if not I love your 35 lists. It makes me smile.

audrey said...

and you are still AWESOME!

Kathy Koch said...

Hopefully you will enjoy all the same things when you get to be my age and even be able to add more to your list...

Linz said...

Ooo fun idea for a post. Loved reading it.

shantel said...

Fun List!!

shantel said...

Fun List!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

We hope you had a great birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo I would LOVE if Kevin would fight with me to vacuum! You've got a keeper there!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday?!