Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Emergency, Emergency....

Kaydree is a huge help with Kyce. She is getting pretty confident (cocky) with her diaper changing skills. She has changed a couple wet diapers and this morning she took Kyce out of his chair and said, "Kyce, you are wet, I will change you." I was about to tell her that he had just destroyed his diaper (pooped) however, I had the thought that it would be funny to see her reaction when she opened up his diaper.

As you will see when I commentated that she was changing Kyce's diaper she so confidently says, " Yeah, like 3 times so I don't know what's new about it?" Meaning, I don't know why you are video taping this...because it's old news. Then comes her reaction.... as I am trying to talk to her, she remains focused at the task at hand. I was pretty impressed.

You can here me laughing in the background because it wasn't until later that I told her I knew there was a project in there for her and I wanted to see her reaction. She said, "You are so mean, Mom!" I am sure Kyce will also thank me for this video someday! I thanked them both for a good laugh and Karsyn for being such a great back up help!

7 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

This video made me laugh and then made my heart ache to see those kids! Can't wait for this summer! YOu have that girl well trained! Ahhh so cute! Miss you guys!

Luann said...

That was so enjoyable to watch she was smooth about it. I have to share this with my mom and sister.

Kathy Koch said...

Kaydree your mom is so mean..But it was worth a good laugh Grandpa thought you whipped that diaper pretty fast and you were lucky there no poopies in there that could go flying...

The Seaman Family said...

LOL, oh my goodness I still am laughing! And your Grandma and grandpa are right you better be a little slower next time! Kris you needed that. Thanks for a great laugh.

Danny and Shalayne said...

haha. I love it!!!! So adorable and Kaydree's reaction is classic! Love it!

Kyce's hair is amazing (in the post below this one). He is so stinkin' cute!

The "Serene" Life said...

Love it!!! What a great big sister you are Kaydree!

Sissy Jackson said...

THAT was good. And YOU are my hero. I thought that only I did stuff like that. LOVE that you were laughing! So funny! She is the Best! Im totally impressed!