Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Surprise From Washington...

Grandma made these adorable outfits for the girls' Dolls. When she was here for Kyce's blessing she measured them with a paper measuring tape that we just happened to find in my 18 year old sewing kit and it had never been used.
She went home and wipped up these outfits. The girls were so excited and I just sit here looking at them amazed at Grandma's talent! Thank you Grandma!
The little botties are so darn cute and the sweaters velcro shut. Smart idea, Grandma!
It is fun watching the girls play together as they dress the dolls and do their hair. Karsyn is counting down the days until her birthday so she can buy her own REAL American Girl Doll!

5 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

They are so cute and what an amazing talent. Since you and I are not so good at these things maybe Grandma Villarreal can teach Kaydree or Karsyn...
Beautiful job

Heathertime said...

WOW! Those are beautiful!! Amazing!

shantel said...

Very Cute!!

My mom is always knitting or crocheting, I should have her make Emily some outfits for her doll.

Danny and Shalayne said...

seriously? grandma delia is amazing!!! I love that they play dolls together! It reminds me of me and my little sister.

The Seaman Family said...

Wow those are amazing and adorable. She has an amazing talent and is always making something cute for the girls!