Friday, March 5, 2010

A Bit of a biting concern...

WE just can't believe that Kyce is 4 months old already. I recently told someone that I actually lay awake at night having some anxiety about how fast time flies. I just can't believe that I am almost 35 and that I have been married for almost 11 years and that I have a 9 year old, an almost 6 year old and a 4 month old. Where did the time go?
After much research of my own, thanks to facebook, ;-) We have decided to hold off on the baby cereal until we talk to our doctor on Monday. With Kyce's funky skin thing. which skin conditions can be linked to allergies, food and other STUFF..., we are playing it safe for now. Yesterday, Benjy came home for lunch read some very helpful comments on facebook and decided he would settle with a teething ring. Kyce is such a chewer, he chews/bites on everything, now! Hence...the need for a bib. HE chews on his hands, my hands, his clothes, his pacifier, his sister's hair anytime they try to hold him and on my....... well toooo much information for a blog. Let's just say...it hurts and I am glad he doesn't have teeth, yet!
Here are some pictures to document his chewing obsession...
even if his digestive track might not be ready for food, I think his mouth is.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!

shantel said...

Love all the pics!!

Monday will be here in no time at all. :)

Anonymous said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS!! And you are VERY lucky he doesn't have teeth yet because Trayson has his bottom 2 teeth and nursing has been QUITE interesting and SCARY! Yep...I have a few war wounds to say the least!

Brenda said...

I'm with ya, sister! It hurts even if they don't have teeth! Speaking of teeth, how old were your girls when they got their first tooth? My kids got their first tooth at 4 months.
thanks for posting pics, he is so cute! Oh and I loved the video too!

Linz said...

That last picture is so hilarious and cute!!

Kathy Koch said...

WHat cute pictures He really does chew on his fists as much as he can.
I will be curious to see when he gets his first tooth He acts like he is getting one already..That would be way early compared to the girls...

Linda said...

I just can't believe how cute he is! And that I haven't seen him in person! He will be running all around when we get home!

Hermana Whitehead said...

This is probably not going to help much, Kris...I remember thinking the same thing about Mack, my last child. I was determined to enjoy every second because time was just flying by. Look at him now...coming home back his mission in June!

My advice...ENJOY! And don't get stressed about them aging. Older children are loads of fun too. Plus, there's not a thing we can do about it.:)

Ashton & Co. said...

So cute!