Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Time Shooting.

They went through 800 shotgun shells and 700 clay pigeons.

They were out there for hours.Even the girls and the ladies took a couple of turns.
It was a beautiful day.


Kaydree provided moral support.It is always so nice to get away from the cities for awhile to the quiet outdoors of Southern Minnesota! It was so peaceful and I have said this time and time again, "Everything just seems to slow down." I can't help but feel so relaxed or maybe the word is lazy when I am there. The guys had some sore arms so we all took advantage of the hot tub.

The boys said that we were getting away for a girls' birthday weekend, but I think, they had alterior motives! It all makes sense to me now....that's okay, we all got a chance to relax and enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys! That will never change. I have to say that I loved watching them enjoying themselves!

Audrey said...

Looks like they may have just found a new bro-mantic activity!

Kathy Koch said...

It was a very nice weekend and the neighbors were very curious as to what we were doing over here...Even better the boys took care of our outdoor lights and got the window measured for dad Thanks again...

Kristen said...

Ummm. That would have been all Kevin.... Justin kept the girls and Melissa busy collecting the 16 snakes in the box!!! What was Benjy doing?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I wasn't around when the snake collecting was going on. Thank goodness for baby boy's that needed naps!