Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Pictures

I needed to add a couple more Easter Weekend Pictures. I love having these in the blog books.


Kyce had a hard time finding his basket because he kept getting distracted by the wildlife. Korin and Karysn
Kyce and Korin
Grandpa hiding the eggs.


Grandpa giving instructions to the Grandkiddos.Auntie Lori Helping Kyce find eggs.
Kaydree got a little competitive and found more eggs then she was suppose to, so we had to re-hide some. We don't know where she gets this from?
Last year on Mother's Day weekend, Momma Kitty had her babies and this year she had them on Easter Weekend. Anyone looking for a baby kitten?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of your mom and dad is adorable. Karsyn looks like your mom when she smiles! A lot!

The "Serene" Life said...

Love the picture of your parents!

Luann said...

A www I love to see pictures of your family! Happy belated Easter

Kathy Koch said...

I don't know how but I missed this blog I know I cannot believe it..lT is such a cute one too..