Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Uncle Danny....

We were so excited that Uncle Danny came for a visit. He was here on business for Zarbees. http://blog.zarbees.com/
This medicine is AMAZING.... he thought it would take two days to land this huge account, but nope, he's a rock star and had it wrapped up in a couple of hours. The rest of the time he got to play golf with Benjy and then hit the mall with the rest of us.
Kyce was a little confused at first when Danny walked in, he thought from a distance it was "Daddy," but soon realized it was someone similar but not, "Daddy." It didn't matter...Kyce adores Danny!
Here they are doing their fake laughs, again...
We just loved having Danny here, we missed Shalayne and Ada.... and we were so sad to see him go. We are so thankful that his work brought him out to us for a quick visit. We told him next time he has to bring Shalayne and Ada!

6 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like everyone had a great time while Danny was here.

I know Benjy loved spending time with his little brother....

Serena said...

Yeah! I love it when family comes to visit. Glad to hear you had a great time together!

shantel said...

Family visits are the best!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I still need to get me some of that stuff! I remember Danny telling us about it last November when we saw them in Othello.:) What a fun visit. And I read about your trouble with Karsyn at school this year. I am sorry to hear that...I hope things are getting better now...we have had some trouble with our first grader, too! :) Oh, and Kyce looks SO darling in that dress:) don't worry, I have a few Pics of Keatonl ike that, too. Their girlfriends will get a kick out of them one day!

The Seaman Family said...

John sure enjoyed golfing and eating! It's so fun to have family come visit!

Danny and Shalayne said...

YES HE DOES have to bring me and Ada next time!!!! I am so jealous that he got to see you all. He had the funnest time and wants to go back. I need to call you...Ada won't put down the bunny you guys sent her - she adores it! Thank you!!!