Monday, October 25, 2010

So Fun to Be Together Again...

Before half of us in this picture were even born, our Mom's got together in the mornings for playdates and "coffee parties." My mom said that they would all get together in the morning and then get home in time for naps and cleaning house before their husbands got home! Now that they are Grandmas and Great Grandmas, and we have become Moms, it is always fun to get together and watch our little ones play and reminisce about the good ole' days.
I haven't been together with this whole group in years, without it being some type of celebration or the guys around...so it meant a lot to me to be able to see everyone and have this time to enjoy one another.
Kyah, Kaysie and Kyce...all born last September, October and November! How fun...
Kyce and Kaysie
Kyah and Kyce: Funny how everyone has a Tupperware drawer that the little ones tend to find and they always have a blast with it! Sorry, Mary, that my son drooled all over your dishes..

5 comments:

Linz said...

Oh my gosh I love the concept behind the "coffee parties". So awesome that you have all stayed in touch and could get together in 2010.

Kathy Koch said...

I have to say we were ahead of the times we did not call them play dates back then just good old fashioned coffee parties that seemed to turn into lunch more often than not. Sometimes we did not even go home to nap the kids we just went home to quick clean after they woke up. I used to be a cleaning fool after 4:00. Boy those were the good old days. It is so great that our kids still enjoy getting together.

The Seaman Family said...

What a fun thing!! And to be able to keep doing it! It's always so fun to talk about the ol' days and to see what the years have brought!! The little ones are so cute as always!

The "Serene" Life said...

I had a blast.....Just wish it was something that happened more often......

shantel said...

That is so cool!! I'm glad you got to go home and have such a nice visit!!