Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snug as a Bug..

I feel like these pictures are already out dated. Kyce is growing so fast. He is out of his newborn diapers and almost out of all of his newborn outfits.
Little Nick looks so big holding his baby cousin. Kyce was definitely loved and snuggled at Thanksgiving, however he was very spoiled when we got home. Just as we are trying to have him adjust to some independent time... we know that next week he will be spoiled again and we love it!
Grandpa always loves up the Grandchildren, especially when they are babies!
I have to say Auntie Em, is known as the baby snuggler. She held Kyce most of the time and he slept and slept.
My nieces Courtney (15) and Korin (13) were found just watching him sleep. It made me chuckle, I told them, "We have spent many hours just watching our babies sleep."

Noah and Courtney
Auntie Lori
Uncle Steve
First thing in the morning with Grandpa, they have matching Bedhead.
Snoozing on Dad!
Hanging out with Teresa
Just love those little eyes!

10 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

so precious!!!

Nicole said...

What a cutie!

Kathy Koch said...

This blog just really made me smile. Everybody just loved snuggling him and he took it very well..We are so excited to see him next week and I bet he will have changed already. I hear he got a haircut already...

Linz said...

Seriously if my little boy looks anything like Kyce, I will be in heaven. He will probably end up with crazy red hair or something.

Danny and Shalayne said...

He is so adorable!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Oh, he is SO CUTE! I want another black headed baby to hold and love and then wake up while im holding him and think...Is this a monkey? Josh had so much hair...I was still on pain killers...you know??? An honest mistake. LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Samantha Hussong said...

I can't wait to see him, and all of you, at christmas to snuggle and get my baby fix.

shantel said...

Love all the pics!!

He is so cute!

The Miller Family said...

What great pictures! He's so cute! Savannah has a blanket made out of the same material as the one Kyce has in that picture of him and his grandpa (except hers is pink)! Great minds think alike!

Glad you're enjoying your little one so much!

Serena said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!