Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Rising Star and an Accident

Although Benjy says the local papers will print anything, I know he feels like this is a huge honor, to be recognized by others in your profession as someone who is passionate about your work. I feel very blessed to be married to someone who enjoys his work so much. Benjy absolutely loves his work and it is nice to see that others recognize that, too. So this came out in the paper within a week of his accident and this is what Benjy had to say, "What is even more funny is that this "local attorney" rear-ended a car last week on the highway and stopped traffic for about 45 min. They also put me in the back of a police car to give me a ride to the nearby coffee shop. Don't worry I did not get injured but my "Mija" car was totaled."

So... we are shopping for a new/used car. I told Benjy that I haven't really minded being stuck at home during the day while he has my car at work. I really didn't want to rush into buying something that we didn't love or that wasn't a great deal...However, today.... changed everything! Kaydree hasn't missed the bus in 3 years, 3 years and today... she did! I didn't have a way to get her to school! So....once again, JoDell and Judy came to the rescue and brought her to school for me... thank you, thank you! Let's just say...enough of the one car family..one week to the day is enough. Wish us luck in our little adventure. I hate, yes I used the word, HATE...looking for cars! For an indecisive person, like me...this is torture!

17 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

GO BENJI!!!

Madyun9 said...

So proud of your family..The love that you all show for one another is lengendary..

Samantha Hussong said...

Well we have a nice used car dealer here in Glencoe so you guys could drop the kids off, go look for a vehicle and then we could go to Pizza Ranch for supper!

Good Job Benjy!

Sissy Jackson said...

Congrats to the MAN! That is GREAT! Give him our congrats!

Ashton & Co. said...

Good job Benjy!

Kathy Koch said...

We are very proud of you Adriel..
You are passionate about helping your clients and it is nice that others have noticed and recognized you for it...Keep up the good work..

Nicole said...

Congrats Benjy, that's a real honor. Travis wants to know if you crashed on purpose so you can finally get a truck?

Luann said...

WAY TO GO!!! Have fun car shopping YUCK!!!

Madyun9 said...

keep up the good work.
amir

Linz said...

Oh my gosh that is so awesome! What an honor! That's huge!

The Seaman Family said...

Way to go!! That's awesome.

Serena said...

Good job Benjy!! Your family is very lucky to have a husband and father who works so hard to provide for his family!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

YAY BENJY!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!

And sorry about the car!! I hate accidents and car shopping too!!

Hermana Whitehead said...

Congratulations Benji! Sorry about the car. Have a merry Christmas you cute family!

shantel said...

Way to go Benji!! That is so cool.

ProMom said...

So glad he didn't get hurt! Wouldn't be a bad idea to get checked by a chiropractor, IMHO.
I understand about making a car decision! I can't make decisions about anything! Trouble is, Will is almost as bad as I am.

Congrats on making the paper!