Monday, August 17, 2009

There's No Place Like Home....

After Benjy and I went away for the weekend, we joined the girls at my parent's house. Benjy went back today to work and the girls and I are staying here for the week. I really felt the need to be back home this week. We went out for lunch with lifelong friends and it was so nice just to sit and visit. Shawna and Becky are also pregnant and when we were leaving the host asked, "Is this a having a baby celebration or what?" We just laughed but I guess it really brought back memories for my mom and her friend Carol. 35 years ago Mary, My Mom and Carol were all pregnant with Chad, Becky and I! We then went and hung out with Uncle Roger and Aunt Judy and then went to see Grandma Ruth in her new Assisted Living Apartment. The girls built a fort!

They have been driving the golf cart and four wheeler and have loved having camp fires and sitting in the hot tub.
The girls built a Fort in the Wilderness and as Karsyn put it, "It blends in nicely with the environment!" They were dedicating their structure to Nacho Libre while they attempted to sing!

No comments: